Close to Porto-Vecchio and only 3 km from one of the most beautiful beaches of the region, Pinarello, this superb 4-bedroom architect designed villa will provide you with all the comfort you need for an unforgettable holiday.
Sea view over the bay of Pinarello and its Genoese tower
Quiet and unoverlooked
Large 15*5 infinity swimming pool with pool-house
Petanque ground and outdoor bar
Large garden of 1500 m2
- Open-air entrance patio
- Living room and dining room with sea view
- Fully equipped open kitchen with scullery.
- Bedroom 1: double bed with bathroom - Terrace access and sea view
- Room 2 : 2 *single bed (children) with shower room + WC- Garden access
- Bedroom 3: double bed with shower room + WC - Access to the terrace and sea view
- Bedroom 4: double bed with shower room + WC - Access to the terrace and sea view
- Separate WC
The villa is very warm and tastefully decorated.
- Overflow pool
- Outdoor living room with fireplace, mountain and sea view
- Outdoor shower room
- Fruit trees and herbs are scattered throughout the garden for the enjoyment of young and old.
- 19 km from Porto-Vecchio
- 3 km from Saint Lucia from Porto-Vecchio
- 3 km from Pinarello marine villa and its beach.
- 10 km from the natural pools of Cavu
- 63 km from the aiguilles de Bavella
- 45 km from Bonifacio
- 41 km from Figari airport
- 114 km from Bastia airport
Tourist tax: The maximum amount of tourist tax is € 2.20 per person per day. This amount will be readjusted according to the number of confirmed persons staying in the accommodation in accordance with the rules in force.
No reviews yet
Strict : For any cancellation by the tenant more than 30 days before the arrival date, a penalty equivalent to 50% of the rental price excluding additional charges is applied. My Home In service fees remain due in their totality both by the tenant and the owner. For any cancellation by the tenant 30 days or less before the arrival date, a penalty of 100% of the rental price excluding additional charges is applied. My Home In service fees remain due in their totality both by the tenant and the owner.